When you reach a point in life, there is competition, secrecy and the path to finding yourself. It is at this time you are entering a new college or getting yourself a new job. You will have to attend interviews that will test your intellect, personality and skills. Some of these interview questions help you understand more about yourself.
Now, when the roles are reversed and it is your chance to interview a person, what would you do? Would you go easy on them because it was not easy for you to go through that phase? If you go easy on them, they will join the company and not be as productive as expected and you will be answerable.
You have to ask questions that will help you understand the person in front of you. When you know their personality, you can decide which team they can go into and what type of training they require, if they are getting selected.
Would you rather questions are fun and very revealing. They tell us a lot about a person’s personality and way of thinking. Wondering “Where can I find the top would you rather questions”? Here is a collection of five questions that can help you understand the person better in an interview:
- Would you rather correct what happened in the past or know what happens in the future?
- Would you rather be the head of a small company or one of the highest paid employees in one of the biggest companies in the world?
- Would you rather have people working under you to achieve that dream or have experienced people guiding you for free?
- Would you rather have your salary paid on time or have irregular salary for doing nothing?
- Would you rather be a team leader for one of those useless projects that is just a number on the sheet or be a team player for a project crucial to the company’s growth?